Charities we support
As a customer of ours you can sleep that much easier knowing that some of the money you pay us goes towards supporting registered UK charities. In today’s fast moving world of the internet where everything is now, now, now, it’s really important to stop and look around at what you have and think of others less fortunate.
This is not a way to sign up more customers, but if you are reading this and fancy doing something good (and getting Good Karma), why not make a small donation to each of the charities listed below?
- The National Deaf Children’s Society are a UK national charity that help children and families of children that suffer from loss of hearing. Why not help them by making a small donation by clicking here.
- Scope is a national charity that helps people living with a disability have a better standard of life and fights for disabled people to have the same rights as everyone else. Contact Scope to help or better still help them by donating here.
- Where would the UK be without Macmillan. For over 40 years they have been helping cancer patients and supporting their families. Donate to Macmillan by clicking here.
- Each year the PDSA looks after and treats over 400,000 pets in the UK and have some wonderful people working for them. Make a donation by following the link here.
- The Donkey Sanctuary has been running for over 45 years and has made a profound difference the way Donkeys are now treated all around the word. Have a look at some of their great work and don’t forget to make donation here.
- Love, Jasmine is a charity setup to support bereaved families following the loss of a child’. You can donate to this cause here.